• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB meat rabbits - Arkansas

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjtinkle

Reaction score
I'm looking for about 6 does and a buck, and would prefer NZW's. I'm in Russellville, if anyone is fairly close?

How close are you to Tahlequah, OK area? I know a breeder who has Production Whites/the Ozark line of NZs that are bred for optimum meat production. They are excellent meat rabbits, we have several from her. Just PM me if you'd like her contact info!

Qadoshyah

Thank you, about 3 hours drive. I've tracked down a commercial breeder in Berryville which is about the same distance, maybe a smidge closer. If that doesn't work out, I would love the contact infor for the breeder in Tahlequah.
CJ

HoppinHerdofHares":2azgmqr2 said:
How close are you to Tahlequah, OK area? I know a breeder who has Production Whites/the Ozark line of NZs that are bred for optimum meat production. They are excellent meat rabbits, we have several from her. Just PM me if you'd like her contact info!

Qadoshyah

Latest posts

Back