WooHoo!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfaubush

Reaction score
Great day in the rabbitry today. I sold 15 buns to the safari for cheetah food. 14 were just cute little guys, but I finally got rid of my NZR ninja bunny! That thrilled me. It took welding gloves, goggles, and long denim sleeves to get that evil :twisted: rabbit out of the cage.

Anyways, that gives me 4 more open cages! Now I have a total of 7 free. I have rabbits that need them as soon as I get them cleaned and bleached tomorrow. I have three litters that I need to wean tomorrow and two more litters the day after that. Then I have some grow outs that I should separate. Dang, I need to get some of my other cages set up out there I guess. :roll:

Oh, and I had 2 does kindle today and one more due. She is old and I'm thinking she may have missed. That's ok, I have 6 more litters due on the 7th. :shock:

........My name is Paula, and I'm an addict. :oops:

"I finally got rid of my NZR ninja bunny! That thrilled me. It took welding gloves, goggles, and long denim sleeves to get that evil :twisted: rabbit out of the cage."

Oh those poor cheetahs!

(Just kidding. I know the rabbits are not fed to them live.)

MaggieJ":3165xby7 said:
"Oh those poor cheetahs!

They may still burp devil bunny though. LOL

As far as angoras...that would put me in such an early grave! I saw a woman at the state convention with several of them. I think she had someone else showing them, because for two solid days she was outside with brushes and a blower, covered in fur. If we could get about six more hours added to the 24 day, I might consider it! With the 4 milk goats, 18 laying hens, turkeys, three pigs, a garden, 35 does, and homeschooling my three small kids, that would tip the scales!!! (I should say thank you though, for enabling me :lol: )

Latest posts

Back