Winston and the TV

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
My old flabby yellow labby has ISSUES lol. I live in an old house so no door bell. BUT when one goes off on TV he Barks, when someone knocks on a door on TV He BARKS.

Now on Animal Planet they have a program about cats and when he hears that HE BARKS LOL the goober

Lol... my JRT did the same thing. No doorbell here, either, and honestly, no-one ever knocks on the door. They pull up into the yard.

Why is that???? They pull into the driveway and then wander PAST the side door as though looking for someone. Why the heck can't they knock? To me this is very bad manners... but then I admit my upbringing was a bit on the rigid side.

Here people pull in and we know they are here. Either we are outside or we meet them at the door. :)

Our sitting room does not have a view of the driveway. With fans going, we don't hear people drive in. Sometimes I see them walk past the window, but not always. I just don't get why they pass the door and wander out back where they have no business to be.

Because MaggieJ, people are thoughtless and rude and why wouldn't they be free to wander around your privat property, they've come to see you even if they haven't been invited. :twisted:

Our front gate is way down the hill- it is about 500 feet to get to the part of our "yard" where we park. Before they even get in the gate, the dogs are barking, and our kitchen window faces the "parking area"... so no-one ever has the chance to actually get to the door before we know they are here. :)

No body that we know knocks on our door and we do have a doorbell, and strangers honk when they pull up. Lol scared the dogs might get them.

Latest posts

Back