When "they" come to take your animals

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Does everyone understand their rights as far as animal ownership is concerned? Last week, in Washington state, a single woman had over 200 rabbits taken from her. All videos showed clean rabbits in acceptable living conditions. it is not difficult for a single person to care for several hundred rabbits, yet because some nimrod thinks there are " too many" these rabbits were removed. this happens a lot, and the singles, elderly, disabled are targets for these seizures. Just before Christmas, a neighbor was raided.. the female dogs and wolf hybrids were taken,( money makers) claim was "no shelter" but the deputy's own body cam showed shelter in each enclosure. ( the prosecutor was livid!) she got the animals back as the seizing organization was not equipped to handle wolf hybrids! Another local person had her petting farm destroyed by a raid,,,the seizing entity was actually selling the animals as they were removed! they took feeder mice, but left the snake behind! called a Sugar glider a chipmunk. killed the hermit crabs..

Be aware of whats happening around you. just because you dont have a certain species, or dont participate in a certain activity, does not mean you wont be a target.

Yesterday I saw something on Change.org (petition website) for a thing to make rabbit breeders have a license like dog breeders

I got a good kick out of it but it was hilariously dumb. Most of the comments said things like "Cruelty", while I found a few that talked about rabbits only being bred for pets (Most people aren't breeding for that) and even one that said "Rabbits are generally too easy to buy" (yet it's hard to sell rabbits??)

Honestly... These people act like we don't give them things like shelter and toys and hay

Other than this site I don't talk alot about having rabbits. Realize this folks, they are poisoning the chicken laying feed, destroying huge chicken farms and also coming after the Amish. I don't sell my rabbits but I'm aware that the government will try to take your homegrown food. We are at war. If you are a breeder you will most likely be targeted. Lay low and trust no one. What a world, right? But here we are. Be prepared. God Bless, keep the faith.

Latest posts

Back