What should I do?!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lop Mama

Mini Plush Lops Furever
Reaction score
In the past couple months I have had 3 rabbits pass away mysteriously. All under 6 months. There are no symptoms, they can be fine and an hour later they're gone.

I had one pass away last night and was thinking of getting it checked out to see if I can figure out what's going on, but of course that would be expensive. Do you have suggestions on what I do? I was thinking of removing rabbits and quarantining for a month and deep cleaning my hutches. Any thoughts or advice?

In the past couple months I have had 3 rabbits pass away mysteriously. All under 6 months. There are no symptoms, they can be fine and an hour later they're gone.

I had one pass away last night and was thinking of getting it checked out to see if I can figure out what's going on, but of course that would be expensive. Do you have suggestions on what I do? I was thinking of removing rabbits and quarantining for a month and deep cleaning my hutches. Any thoughts or advice?
That’s always a good idea. The cleaner the better I think. I would probably have a necropsy done as well. I hope you can figure out what is going on with your kits.

Latest posts

Back