what color am I?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
1 week old flemish giant kit is he a sandy or steel? Mom is fawn with sandy, steel, black, rew and blue in her pedigree. Dad is blue with mostley blue and some black in his ped.

Attachments

• IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 1,005
1 week old flemish giant kit is he a sandy or steel? Mom is fawn with sandy, steel, black, rew and blue in her pedigree. Dad is blue with mostley blue and some black in his ped.

Attachments

• IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 436
thanks. I was just curious, I have only worked with mini rexes, and only with blues, blacks, and choco's. these other colors confuse me :lol:

I believe he's a steel, but I'm not too experienced with FGs so I might wait for other advice.

I dont care what color he is, he/she is just so cute! I might keep him as he is the biggerst kit, if he turns out nice I should say.

btw what happened to the other 2 posts on this thread?

trinityoaks":12078omz said:
JessicaR":12078omz said:
You have two threads on the same topic. They need to be merged.

sorry, dont know how that happened??? must of been when I got an internal service error, I get that a lot when I try to post anything on this site.

JessicaR":2sqftuqj said:
trinityoaks":2sqftuqj said:
JessicaR":2sqftuqj said:
You have two threads on the same topic. They need to be merged.

sorry, dont know how that happened??? must of been when I got an internal service error, I get that a lot when I try to post anything on this site.
I merged the topics, and deleted the duplicate OP. It should all be here now. :)

yup 8 days old today! He/she is bigger than the other one that is definitly black. The grandpa to these guys is a 20 pound steel, so it would be nice to get some size on these kits as mom is not as big as I'd like and dad being a blue is also on the smaller size. I cant wait to rebreed her this fall, hopefully she will do better with the next litter.

Ahhhhhhh flemish giants are so big! It's like they're not even real! That baby is SHOPPED I tell you :clap: AHMAIGAWD (that's all the input I have)

updated picture of my favorite FG kit. He is definitly a buck, was hoping for a doe, oh well I think hes a keeper anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_2851.JPG
    IMG_2851.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 899
OMG That is the exact same color my NZ red black mixes are! They are so cute!!! I do believe they are called steel.

Latest posts

Back