What brand tattoo pen do you reccomend?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrtbb

Reaction score
My daughter is new to showing New Zealand rabbits at the fair thru 4-H. She would like to also show at some local rabbits shows so we need to tattoo our rabbits. I was wondering if there is a certain brand of tattoo pen that you would recommend Thanks for your help.

Welcome to RT. Our pen is a Rabbi-Tatt and it gets the job done. It's the only one we've had so I can't compare it to anything else.

i like the EZ tat. does what I ask it to. :) I think price is a factor so go with what you can afford. things to check into would be readiness of new needles, ease of changing them, and such like.

I have "The Inkinator"- fitting name for what looks like a jail-house tat pen! :lol:

IMG_5610.JPG

Whatever brand you get, just throw the ink away Buy India Ink from an art supply store instead, or human grade ink.

I believe I have the EZ-Tat. I was going to do the clamp but the vendor suggested I do the pen because if I mess up it could be a really bad thing. Until I have someone teach me, the pen would be good for me. I've had to re-do tattoos every once in a while. It depends how well I did the first time. I do my best when I have someone to hold the rabbit. I believe I bought mines from the vendor for $50. Brand new. Cheaper to buy from the vendor.

Back