We have bunnies and a house!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akaj9

Reaction score
Our design plan changed a bit....as I wasn't able to utilize the old trampolene...YET! This is what we did for spring break! We made our hutch and cage area for the rabbits....We got three rabbits...a buck and two does.....Large breeds, mixed, for the purpose of breeding for meat, mainly. We are very excited...I'm posting a link to pictures on my blog....please go check it out! :bunnyhop: janine

http://theroostinghen.blogspot.com/

Great rabbit hutch you have. That is wonderful how you built is and the way you can get in from back or front. Love your farm!

Thanks...it was alot of fun doing it! Most of our "outdoors" projects are just me and the DH, but this time everyone got involved......The coop had been sitting there waiting for about 6 mos. We just got up the other day and needed something to do....so we all chipped in and got most done the very first day and then finished it the next.....It was great teamwork! I think the kids really enjoyed it too....

Great job!!! :razz:

I love how Cinnamon looks like she just dipped her nose in a bowl of cream! So cute! And Oreo... I have NEVER seen a bun with one black ear and one white... and a black tail??? How adorable!!!

Very nicely done! I'm sure the bunnies will be very happy. What a nice blog you have, and your property and completed projects are lovely.

Thanks for the kind words...I enjoy the blog and it keeps me reminded to follow through on things :) I look forward to the new bunny adventures and I will be here alot looking for advise I am sure!

Latest posts

Back