Watering system

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt-Dad

Reaction score
I recently bought a Rex and Silver Fox from a local homestead who's renting a farm property. They have only had their rabbits at this property for a couple months and mentioned they have to haul water in for their rabbits each day, because the on site water isn't working. I offered to ask here and see if anyone has experience with this type of system and could help troubleshoot it. Any information is greatly appreciated.

So my question is what is this thing? It looks like a pump, but when I tried to actuate the level it didn't look or feel like there was anything connected to the handle to open any valve, or actually pump anything.

Could it be just a line attached to a main coming from the home on the property, or is this likely attached to a well?

The pipe is about three feet high, and seems to go straight down into the ground.

03af2a47-8267-44c3-bed5-3b68e77f0262-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
There's probably an on/off valve somewhere at the other end of the pipe? Can you find the other end of it?

Latest posts

Back