Watch out for AR nimrods

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
A few months ago, I was found very much incapacitated by my brother and paramedics were called. The next day, they came back and stole my rabbit. apparently, they did some nosing around, because a few weeks later, in a FB group about local crimes, when I warned other about the illegal taking of my Emotional Support Animal. I was informed that I was a demon because I had a rabbit hide in my freezer. EXCUSE ME, iTS one I need to finish breaking. Where Am I supposed to store a relatively fresh hide when I don't have time to continue with it? and I am immoral for eating rabbit. as well. the person who relayed the information to a public group about the hide in my freezer doesn't even know me! definitely knows nothing about tanning a hide.

A few months ago, I was found very much incapacitated by my brother and paramedics were called. The next day, they came back and stole my rabbit. apparently, they did some nosing around, because a few weeks later, in a FB group about local crimes, when I warned other about the illegal taking of my Emotional Support Animal. I was informed that I was a demon because I had a rabbit hide in my freezer. EXCUSE ME, iTS one I need to finish breaking. Where Am I supposed to store a relatively fresh hide when I don't have time to continue with it? and I am immoral for eating rabbit. as well. the person who relayed the information to a public group about the hide in my freezer doesn't even know me! definitely knows nothing about tanning a hide.
Sorry you are having problems. Sounds to me like like you need to make some more noise. Why were paramedics nosing around to the point of being in your freezer? Maybe a case for illegal search and seizure? Keep us updated. This should warn all of us of the problem of most being so removed from production of food.

The bad thing is this... I fit several of the target requirements for this type of seizure...older, disabled, low income and few people helping (the help I qualify for is nonexistent due to people not wanting to work out where I live.)
so many of these seizures are done by people who have no understanding of how an unaddressed health issue affects a person's ability to function. Instead, the owner is vilified, and false stories are fabricated about the conditions of the home and the animal.

don't get sick until AFTER you have rehomed all your animals.

Latest posts

Back