Want to start breeding giants

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronzx

Reaction score
We have had pet rabbits for years but decided that I want to try to breed some 20lb+ giants
Have two 9 week old Flemish girls that hopefully will hit 20lb need to get a male with the right genetics yet.
Might even get a male Flemish continental cross or pure continental depends on what I can find.
I live in South Carolina so if you know of anyone in the S-E with really large rabbits for sale please let me know

Thanks
I don't have Facebook but found the website for infinity acres in VA
Would be about a 6 hour drive so shipping may be better if I cant find anything closer

I have been checking Craigslist here and there for years but usually within a 60 to 100 mile radius. and a lot of the Flemish on there are mixes sometimes listed as purebreds and rabbits that look like they weigh 10-12lb all weigh 16lb. I;m not going to stop checking but think I will have better luck finding one on a fourm or through a breeders registry. I did find a continental breeder in my county tonight from an old add he had, His are 18-18.5lb
The NATIONAL FEDERATION OF FLEMISH GIANT RABBIT BREEDERS has 3 breeders listed in SC that I am going to call tomorrow

Latest posts

Back