VERY Sad News

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
Jasper has died. Me, Mom, and Dad came home a few hours ago from Grandmas and he was dead in the cage. We still don't know the cause.

Sorry.

I too was surprised to find this morning a favorite doe had died. Last night she seemed fine when I pet her. I think it was GI problem from feeding her a bell pepper.

Sorry.

I too was surprised to find this morning a favorite doe had died. Last night she seemed fine when I pet her. I think it was GI problem from feeding her a bell pepper.
The only thing I can think of is that his sister Pearl has something wrong where she can't pee, but it's not internal, and she hasn't peed for a while, so I think maybe that's why. We're going to call the vet soon

Jasper has died. Me, Mom, and Dad came home a few hours ago from Grandmas and he was dead in the cage. We still don't know the cause.
i’m so sorry
Sorry.

sorry again

unfortunately I didn’t have good news ether j my nz buck also died

This is the saddest thread guys..so sorry you’ve all lost loved rabbits overnight, always horrid. @RabbitsOfTheCreek I hope Pearl gets better, update us if you can. Sending positive vibes! And @Cosima I’m so sorry to hear about your buck, I know he was special to you. Hopefully another NZ will come along soon.

This is the saddest thread guys..so sorry you’ve all lost loved rabbits overnight, always horrid. @RabbitsOfTheCreek I hope Pearl gets better, update us if you can. Sending positive vibes! And @Cosima I’m so sorry to hear about your buck, I know he was special to you. Hopefully another NZ will come along soon.
Pearl is almost the same as normal, she can urinate now

Latest posts

Back