um woah!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
I had my first Satin litter born this morning, I got my little counting bucket ready, and started pulling babies out of the nest (and they're loud! holee molee are they active). At 5 I was happy with the amount and how healthy they looked, but they kept coming :hmm: at 8 She officially beat my record of most babies born in a litter...but that's just how many solid blues there are. 3 Broken blues later she's killed my largest litter by one doe record, with 11 babies, all fat and healthy and popping that's like a box full of jumping beans :wbounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Not bad for a first time doe !!!

I know have 29 Kits in the rabbitry, with 1 more satin doe due today, and a Mini Rex due on the 22nd. then I have just over a week before the next group of does are going to be due.

I'm kind of hoping the other doe didn't take, in a couple weeks that is going to be a lot of little mouths to feed <.<

Wow! That's great for a first timer! My satin doe usually gives me 10 per litter, but her first one was smaller.

Back