UGH!! I can find everything but an ND!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_ND

Reaction score
I have been hunting and hunting for a pair or trio of Netherland Dwarf rabbits. I found a breeder and was going to get some from her now she won't answer ym emails or respond to me on Facebook, so frustrating. So I found another one but she is 2 1/2 hrs away and it's only one rabbit, I can't find a way to get it here to me. And I have seen a bunch of other posts but all to far away or to pricy. I have been stalking Facebook groups and Craigslist but no such luck of finding any yet. I can find every other breed in the gender, color, age and quality I want but not an ND. It's just so frustrating!
Sorry to rant/vent but I had to let it out.

:( Wish you were here. Surrounded by Netherlands all over, even on CL. So tempted to get one everytime...

We get a fair amount of ads here for ND. If there is a show in your area you may check there. I went to my first show a couple of months ago and will likely be checking shows for future rabbits. For me the quality was much better than I see on craigslist.

Latest posts

Back