Today Queenie was bred to Prince

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerryf

Reaction score
Minnesota winter is starting to let up. Queenie has been pining..I thougt I hope she's OK, picked her up checked her out...fine...Hey she's in heat. S this morning I made the decision to breed Queenie to Prince. Its an experiment, I want to see what I will get--hopefullyD double maned lionheads. Queenie is a 10 month old Black Tort(or chocolate tort-- a lot of light gray in her coat) Double maned Lionhead and Prince is/was suppose to be a Double maned lionhead, short ears, plug face, lionhead body but has a Jersey Wooly coat. March 29th I will know more.

Attachments

• Queenie2.JPG
    Queenie2.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Prince.JPG
    Prince.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 194
Prince is probably DM, but the Angora influence is coming out. He's got nice mane around his head, but no break. Hopefully the kits get his wool length, and Queenie's lovely break and definition.

My guess would be Queenie is a black tort, but it looks like she has a white foot?

Yes Queenie has light tan and About an inch of white on her toes and up a bit on her feet<br /><br />__________ Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:22 am __________<br /><br />

She's probably vienna marked then, if the white is completely different than the tan.

Latest posts

Back