Tired of Social Media... going old school.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunniesForMe

Reaction score
15 years ago forums were my choice! Then along came social media and I'm tired of all that, so here I am. Ready to glean some good old fashioned advice and bunny chat time.

Hi! We raise Hollands and Netherlands in Michigan, but are soon moving south. I took a 15 year break from raising bunnies... just got back into it last year. :)

Glad you gave the forum another chance. Are you a returning member?

Welcome and enjoy!
I don't think I've ever been on this one... but there was another one I was part of years ago. I don't remember the name, just that the girl who ran it was a good bunny artist. :D

15 years ago forums were my choice! Then along came social media and I'm tired of all that, so here I am. Ready to glean some good old fashioned advice and bunny chat time.

Hi! We raise Hollands and Netherlands in Michigan, but are soon moving south. I took a 15 year break from raising bunnies... just got back into it last year. :)
Agreed

You have a destination in mind yet?

NE Tennessee's nice. Low taxes, nice people good weather

Where are you in Mighigan? I am in West Michigan, hour out from GR :)

All of the above! I thought it was bad but 2 days ago I came quite close to being scammed out of a very nice saddle on Facebook but I caught it in time, thankfully. Now they are trying hard to get more information from me using random screen names. It’s vile, frankly. Haven’t had a negative experience here yet and don’t expect to! ❤️

15 years is a long time... hope you enjoy it now too.

Going south sure helps fighting the cold. I'm off social media but I have my favorite platforms for real news.
I'm sure you will fall right back in with your rabbits, like riding a bike ha. This is my first year and I totally enjoy it. Getting more comfortable with my decisions.

Back