They're HOME!!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
:D I have to partially disassemble some cages to get them through the bedroon door, But---
Wilma, Marsha and 2 unnamed boys are HOME!!! Wilma is my Vc mutt(Dutch marked,minirex/holland lop)Marsha Is PJs daughter(AmChinx Cal/NZ cross) and the two boys are minirex out of Stoni. One is pet quality= he got his father's poor otter markings, and has tufts of longer fuzz. The other has a gorgeous coat- as blue as can be. So, Stoni and PJ left me something of their genetics I can work with. Now, to get them tamed down a bit, and perhaps find one littl fella a home. :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Just got the cages erected==need to pinch a piece of metal so the pan slides all the way in on one, then the last baby can explore her new digs. Ralph bought wilma over in a smaller cage, so she doesn't Have to get in a new cage right away. Thre is hay all over my living room floor-- boy, does it ever smell good! I hear someone thumping right now-- maybe she doesn't like country music..... None of these rabbits have ever been indoors-remind me to close the bedroom door when I vacuum!!!!

I will sleep well tonight

:zzz: :icecream: :icecream: :zzz: sleep well tonight

well, at 7 a.m., they all came to the cage fronts looking for food- an expression on their faces saying "are you the one that's gonna feed us now?" If my legs are up to it, I will probably try to get to WallyWorld this afternoon so I can lay in some groceries for all 6 of us. I hope I can find some banana chips for them (I csn't touch a 'raw' banana)Ralph told me he exposed the two does for the last 11 days, so I have to get out the calendar and mark an 'earliest' and 'latest' date. When is Easter this year?
And I did sleep fairlydecently-- but PAIN woke me up-grrrr

well, almost didnt gotoWallyWorld today, but glad I did. The route bus driver wants to farm, self-sustainably and organically!!! So, guess who is gonna try to push some rabbits as part of the plan? AND=== my counlors kidsare going to try to raise Netherland Dwarfs for 4-H. She asked me today if ALL does are messy!!!
Anyway, I managed to bring home a couple apples for the bunnykins. If I want to do any serious shopping, I need to schedule paratransit. Wilma was the only one that did not come right up to sniff/take the apple chunk- surprised me that Marsha was more forward about taking the treat. The two boys, one followedthe other's lead, and started munching before I let the chunks go.

I love my bunnies

Tell ya what-- I just feel so much better. It is almost like someone gave me a shot of some magical elixir. There is now a REASON to get up in the morning that doesn't involve some doctor or 'caregiver' person. (Connor sleeps until I get up, something all my dogs have done) The smell of hay in the apartment is so refreshing. And with tonights single digit temps, and the below zero wind chills tomorrow, Ralph won't ned toworry about the waterf reezing for my bunnies. Funny thing, I think he is kinda attached to Marsha.....

Congratulations!I know what you mean about needing a reason too get up.

Back