They're here... now we all need a break.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toady

Reaction score
After over a month of trying to work out how to get two bunnies from their breeder nearly 900 miles away in the state of Victoria, luck seemed to be on our side, a fellow Victorian was going to a rabbit show 4 hours south of here and she was willing to take them along. So yesterday just before noon my mother and I started our trip down to pick them up from the rabbit show... other than a few red lights and a wrong turn we got there thinking that everyone would be packing up, they were still judging and we had a quick look around at quite a few different breeds (my mother had never seen quite a few of them). Met up with the lovely lady who had brought them up and we moved them from one carrier to another, got the transitional food and thanked her for all her hard work (with a box of chocolates)

A really annoying, throbbing headache meant that the trip home wasn't all that enjoyable but we made it home safely. I got a few quick pictures of the two of them who didn't want to get out of the carrier before taking them up to the bunny room... we caught 3 and a half month old Madogan (the angora male) trying to mount 3 month old Glenfiddoch (the satin) so separated them into their new crates, randy pre-teen boy!!

533766_10201276707752203_1613505857_n.jpg

Madogan not wanting to get out
1174533_10201276707832205_1528729262_n.jpg

Glenfiddoch not wanting to get out either!

This morning they've both settled in - eating, drinking and pooping. I managed to get some better photos of them, they're very photogenic!!

Glen16-9a_zps779bcf8b.jpg

Glenfiddoch

Mado16-9a_zps2f2bdc6e.jpg

Madogan

Oh and Glenfiddoch is my mother's bunny, after seeing a picture of her as a baby she fell in love and when 'Glen' didn't have a home to go to Mum said she'd have one here. Yep, I infected my mother with Rabbitosis!!

Back