These are both boys, aren't they...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really need a smilie that is weeping profusely. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Granted, the bunny bolluxes were the first give away. That means every single 8 week old I have is a boy.

Every. Single. One.

I need does. I now have eight bucks and one doe on property.

EnglishSpot":2rm0z39x said:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Granted, the bunny bolluxes were the first give away. That means every single 8 week old I have is a boy.

Every. Single. One.

:shock: :shock:

Errrr... bunny sammiches??

EnglishSpot":3s8koyfu said:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Every. Single. One.

I have the opposite problem. I was hoping to keep a buck, and got a litter of five does. Maybe we could trade? :D

Thank you MSD for the ability to weep in a large way.

I did contact my sister, who has Fiona and the rest of her litter, and asked if she would set aside an agouti doeling for me. She said 'YES!' and now I get to see her again sooner than I thought!! Maybe I'll take Wheatley with me next month when I go down there and try him out on Fiona and the doeling (he'll be 4months old by June). Then my sister can have pedigreed NZR litters! <br /><br /> -- Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm -- <br /><br />
Becky":3dlbsaz2 said:
I have the opposite problem. I was hoping to keep a buck, and got a litter of five does. Maybe we could trade? :D

I yelled at my buck today and told him he needed to engender more girls.

EnglishSpot":2nw3ycpl said:
Thank you MSD for the ability to weep in a large way.

No problem. Glad to be of service. :)

They say it is much healthier to "let it all out" as opposed to keeping those things bottled up. :yes:

Latest posts

Back