The waiting game! Opinions please

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm

Reaction score
Hi there I have a lovely doe who has littered previously (not with me) I put her with my lovely buck who is not proven as yet, 31 days ago he rolled off her a few times I didn't really see her raise her back end though? I left them for half an hour together, a few days later she pulled out fair amount of fur, a week later I put them back together it went pretty much like the first time my buck Harley was so upset when I took her out stamping his feet wouldn't eat proper love sick!
Since then she has pulled bit more fur here and there I have tried to feel her tummyk, for babies but I don't really know what I am feeling for!!!! So it's now 24 days since the 2nd meeting I put them together to see her behaviour she wasn't keen on him being near her and had him chasing around her then she laid down and made a distinctive grunting noise every time he went near her he got the message nuzzled her I took her out so I am totally at a loss as to whether she could still have babies in the next 5 days I have left the fur etc she has pulled out in her bed she is eating loads not keen on me picking her up could it be a phantom pregnancy? Anyone's opinion would be great thank you :bunnyhop:

She has a meeting box but I like left the fur etc in there as it's all clean etc

She has everything she needs to have babies have now felt movements in her tummy its day 29 after the 2nd meeting so hoping babies wilt arrive soon!!! <br /><br /> -- Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 am -- <br /><br /> She has everything she needs to have babies have now felt movements in her tummy its day 29 after the 2nd meeting so hoping babies wilt arrive soon!!!

Latest posts

Back