The perfect barn/hutch

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply beautiful, but like my mentor told me when I began my first attempt at saltwater aquariums and was bragging to him about how pretty and impressive the unoccupied tank was - "It will never again look as good as it does right now." Still, an awesome barn anyone would be happy to have.

Will a rabbit chew on the wooden flooring? That is a great idea to prevent sore hocks. But wouldn't the wood become stained with urine over time?

38264-0ff6119c4399719d542a49e79c53e819.data
We have wooden slat floors like that. Yes, they get chewed on a bit and occasionally need some R&M, replacement slats etc. Not as much urine staining as you might think but yes some. Way easier to keep clean than a flat floor and far cheaper than heavy wire.

We have wooden slat floors like that. Yes, they get chewed on a bit and occasionally need some R&M, replacement slats etc. Not as much urine staining as you might think but yes some. Way easier to keep clean than a flat floor and far cheaper than heavy wire.

I have always wondered about those too. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back