The night went well..

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
The temps were low, but I covered the cages with the blue tarps and a small ;fleece; blanket to keep wind out. Tis morning, all buns were happy-no signs of stress, no sounds last night that indicated anything was upsetting to them. I added water to the bowls, melting the bit of ice in them.Gave them a good feed of pellets, hay, sweet feed, and fresh spinach. Putting calm Marsha in the bottom cage was good for nervous Wilma-- Wilma did not hide when Connor went out the patio door- Marsha got nose to nose with Connor. The two boys did a lot of re-establishing order-- I made sure I kept everyone in the same cage-- but I guess the new location makes EVERYTHING different.

It should now be real easy for me to collect berries and soaked shavings for resale. I hope to maybe talk someone into getting me ground corncob bedding-- much friendlier for composting and immediate garden use. If I can't get the ground corncob, I will see about getting sawdust-- it would decompose faster, and is a lot less expensive!

Terry,
just a suggestion:
DO NOT use Sawdust! It will get into the rabbits lungs
and do nothing but create problems and death.
You will be better off with Pine Shavings.
Like I said, just a suggestion.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Latest posts

Back