Tattoo question...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinnfox

Reaction score
Ok so I am ordering a tattoo pen today, since if all goes well all my new pedigreed bunnies should be here soon ^.^ and in near future lil ones should need marking..but I was wondering about the ink color...I have seen them in green and I think blue but mostly black, so I was wondering what all colors are acceptable since I will probably need ink I just want to be sure I don't get the wrong colors @.@

I asked this too!

Any colour is acceptable as long as it is readable. MSD says the best ink is something outlining ink. I wanna say Sumo, but I think that's wrong. Anyway, it's ink for people, and black, and for outlining :)

Bad Habit":391tsir4 said:
MSD says the best ink is something outlining ink.

Kuro Sumi outlining ink. I bought mine on Amazon. The vendors will have disposable tattoo cups also, and I bought a topical anesthetic spray, but rarely need to use it. Still, it is good to have on hand for emergency wound treatment as well.

There was a rabbit at the show who had a purple tattoo. The judge joked that it was a Easter wannabe since some of the purple stained it's white New Zealand fur.

MamaSheepdog":1eakrxkf said:
Bad Habit":1eakrxkf said:
MSD says the best ink is something outlining ink.

Kuro Sumi outlining ink. I bought mine on Amazon. The vendors will have disposable tattoo cups also, and I bought a topical anesthetic spray, but rarely need to use it. Still, it is good to have on hand for emergency wound treatment as well.

I looked up another post you mentioned it on and ordered it ...but something to help numb slipped my mind O_O oops...thanks for reminding me though...now to hurry and order it @.@

Latest posts

Back