Tandoori says "NO"

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owlsfriend

Reaction score
When I put Tandoori with Chunky Butt, that little guy fell off twice in three minutes without any hesitation, and Tandoori seemed to be actually helping, even though it was a first time for both.

Then, over a week later, I took Tandoori and Milton (a senior buck) to a show, (where Tandoori kicked his butt on both type and wool classes). After shows, I keep my rabbits in the pantry, as a quarantine precaution, and give them a shear, since they (Angoras) will have some time in the house to grow out the undercoat. One rabbit stays in the travel cage, with the dividers removed, and the other freely roams the pantry. Then the next day, the two switch, one confined the other free.

This morning, Milton bailed out of the travel cage while I was filling the food dish. They'd been laying side by side with the cage wall between them, but Tandoori growled at his boyish enthusiasm and I snatched him up before the verbal assault got physical. I'm taking that as a good sign that the earlier mating "took".... ;)

We call our easy breeders "Miss Kitties" :D (you know, John Wayne in love with the saloon girl)

Sure does sound like a good sign that she took! Can't wait to see angora baby pics :)

Latest posts

Back