Spooky kindled

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
One otter, one red, one white, and one blue tort are what I got. The other was DOA, not even cleaned up, and COVERED in blood, outside of her tunnel.

If the otter is a doe, I am probably saving her. I like color. With the variety of color from Spooky, I will probably like to keep one more doe from her, I think, and then you know, Id have the color or something.

I hope these guys live.

I hope they do well AND that they are as friendly as Spooky!

Congratulations Shara! I hope they all do well and have Spooky's people friendliness :) I really hope things look up for you in your life very soon sweetie *hug* you've had some very tough things to deal with I know and I wish I could help...

aww Shara (((hugs))) sometimes that's the way it goes - you just don't think you can take anymore then bam oo more to deal with ...

hang in there somehow - there is a saying about when you hit the end of your rope - tie a knot and hang on tight - I'm hoping you can do that :(

That knot in the end of the rope has saved me many a time! Good advice, Brody.

Shara, I'm sorry about Spooky's kits, but at least with rabbits it doesn't take long to get another litter. Something to look forward to.

Sorry to hear it Shara. Remember something. If it weren't for the tough times, we wouldn't recognize the good ones. (((Shara)))

Back