Sorted

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ehh some would say too young, some would say fine. personally: do they look nice and big and healthy, plus if they are showing to be ready for it? I would say why not if it was yes to both of those. then: makin sure you will have the cages then though for the litters, and would you be able to separate the does into their own cages if they start fighting etc? or if you were planning to put them in separate cages after ya bred em anyhow. because I know with my luck as soon as I need them to stay friendly to their cage mates, then they will start stuff and I need to separate em.

Zass":tk8649bo said:
???
I missed the conversation ?? :(

had 5mo old does and needs cage space. wondered if should or shouldn't breed once since it'll be long enough before she'll have enough to make a trip to the butcher.
guess decided to.

lol sorry!
Yes, I have two five month old does sitting here eating their heads off and realized that since it will be a month or more until I have a critical mass for the butcher OR a sale to take them to, I could breed them.
Was wondering about timing but when I checked them they were very ready and both bred super easy like their mama.
They live together and are leaving for cage space reasons, but between now and when I need space, they might as well earn their keep ;)

Latest posts

Back