Smiley Update Thread

Help Support RabbitTalk:

Gone

Reaction score
Hi all, I figured we were due for an update to our smileys, so I've added a bunch more. It'll be awhile before I add more. I'm making this a sticky, so it can serve as an "all things smileys" thread. Questions, requests (no promises!), problems, or just want to spam a bunch of them, post here. ;)

Today's update:
:chickenface: :dinner: :witch: :driving: :crazyfrog: :countsheep: :chicken: :feedchicken: :money: :silkie: :singinrain: :allalone: :pokeeye: :reading1: :reading2: :applearm: :banned: :beammeup: :catmoon: :camera3: :catlady: :hooked: :censored: :writelines: :cheesysmile: :chicken2: :choir: :choptree: :coffeebath: :comperror: :trapped: :fryegg: :farmer2: :cryingbaby: :contract: :detective: :dogkiss: :dogperson: :dogsled: :thewave: :protest: :ducttape: :egghatch: :encourage: :muscles: :fishy: :fishing3: :fridge: :eek:ldgeezer: :yougotpm: :greatjob: :groooan: :groovyhippie: :grouphug2: :happybday2u: :happypicket: :youhavemail: :groovyhippie2: :hobbes: :senseofhumor: :loveamerica: :lovecanada: :injail: :sharkisland: :jamesbond: :judges: :cuckoo: :lavalamp: :matrixop: :moose: :newspaper: :noevil: :notsafe: :eek:hsnap: :eek:utonlimb: :locked: :pickuptruck: :pillowfight: :pilot: :playingcards: :portapotty: :helpme: :reading3: :nothingtoadd: :sleepwalk: :smashdreams: :dance7:

Miss M

Reaction score
Whoa! :razz:

You've got a lot of really fun ones in there! :judges:

BunnyGirl

Reaction score
:bunnyhop: :pancake: :lilbunny: :pinkbunny: :zombiebun:

Can there be more bunny ones? I really like :bunnyhop: maybe there could be more like that? In like different colors or something.

Gone

Reaction score
If you can find some and post them here, we'll consider adding them.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
OMG! Is that a Farmville silkie chicken I see?!?!? :shock:

Gone

Reaction score
Is that where it's from? It was the only silkie icon I could find. :lol:

I might be a bit silkie obsessed at the moment... :roll:

Miss M

Reaction score
Here's a bunny...
emoticon-animal-044.gif

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
I opened the smileys to add something and it was like the heavens opened up and smiled down on me! HALLELUJAH! :choir:

I love all the new smilies....MC, you Rock! :strongbad: :troll: :strongbad: :troll: :strongbad:

Gone

Reaction score
A few more, that I somehow missed the add confirmation for the other day.

:welcome: :congratulations: :yeahthat: :hijacked: :goodpost: :eek:fftopic3: :gettowork: :thinking: :videogames:

There's a surprise coming soon, too. :notsafe:

Miss M

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

A surprise???? :razz:

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
MC, you read my mind! I was thinking as I typed "congratulations" for the umpteenth time this morning that we needed this: :congratulations:

:thankyou:

I wonder what the surprise could be? :hmm:

Gone

Reaction score
The little surprise was easier than anticipated. It's in place now, though it may be edited (possibly with some removed), later.

I'll let you guys find it... :wr_dance6: <-- hint

Mary Ann's Rabbitry

RabbitTalk Supporter
Reaction score
I tried using one of these smileys . How do you do it if it isnt beside the board like the others...Well i am asking...How do you quote just part of a sentence?

Gone

Reaction score
Click the "View more smilies" link below the two bunnies, and it'll open a popup with a much larger selection. You can also use the category dropdown at the top of that popup to narrow it down by category. You can also type them in manually if you know the code for the one you want. Hover on any of the smilies to see the code used.

Currently, there is no way to quote just a selection from a post. I'll look into adding something like that when I have a chance. For now, just click the Quote button, and remove anything you don't want to quote that is within the quote tags.

Miss M

Reaction score
MidnightCoder":1o7ju731 said:
The little surprise was easier than anticipated. It's in place now, though it may be edited (possibly with some removed), later.

I'll let you guys find it... :wr_dance6: <-- hint
Oooh! Ooooh! I recognize that! :p Now to find..... :detective:

Gone

Reaction score
The answer is in my reply to Mary Ann. :wr_dance7:<br /><br />__________Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:33 am ___________<br /><br />
Mary Ann's Rabbitry":14pdz8ap said:
How do you quote just part of a sentence?

Ask, and ye shall receive (sometimes). :lol:

I've added this feature. Here's how it works:

1. Select the piece of text you wish to quote.
2. Click the "Quick Quote" link below the user info on the left of each post.
3. The screen will shift to the quick reply form at the bottom, with your quote autofilled.
3a. If you wish to quote something else, just scroll up and repeat the process.

Hope this helps. :geek:

Latest posts