Small lip cut

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artemi

Reaction score
I noticed today a small cut in my rabbit’s lip, i don’t know how it happened since she didn’t have it a while ago and she had just been playing in my living room and backyard, is very small so i dont think i should be concerned, however i do wanna know if i should take her to the vet or have any special care on it. She’s been acting normally and when i tried touching the wound she didn’t flinch or anything like that so i don’t think it hurts. Any advice?:(

Attachments

• 25CC56A7-D3A0-4C04-83C4-284DA618A1D4.jpeg
    25CC56A7-D3A0-4C04-83C4-284DA618A1D4.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
It could just be from
I noticed today a small cut in my rabbit’s lip, i don’t know how it happened since she didn’t have it a while ago and she had just been playing in my living room and backyard, is very small so i dont think i should be concerned, however i do wanna know if i should take her to the vet or have any special care on it. She’s been acting normally and when i tried touching the wound she didn’t flinch or anything like that so i don’t think it hurts. Any advice?:(
it could just be from her teeth, maybe she needs something to chew on

Latest posts

Back