• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silver Marten Herd Sellout

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
I will be starting collage near the end of the year and am considering selling my Silver Marten show herd because I know that I won't have time for them. They were all exceptional show rabbits when in their prime, exept 1 Sr. doe who is a black sport. I have 11 all together:

1 Sr, proven buck - Silver Star's Tyler. He is a 2 1/2 year old buck who's winnings include 1 *Best in Show*, 4 *Best of Breed* and 5 *Best of Opposite Sex*. He is a truly awesome buck and throws exelent quality.

8 Sr, proven does - All were show quality and most have really good winnings. Their are just too many to write out in limited time.

2 Jr. bucks - Still pretty young,but will be really nice.

I want to sell them as a herd and am asking $1,000. Feel free to message me with any questions. They would be a perfect start for someone who wants to show, or compete nationally. Exept for my best brood doe who is 4 years old, they are all 2 1/2 and under.

I may not sell them after all after more thought.
I know I haven't beenon here much at all, but even if I do sell them I will check in and say hi whenever I can. :)

Latest posts

Back