silly cat!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvabunny

Reaction score
Due to the temps recently (it's 10pm and still 97) I have been working on my rabbitry in the house....well, specifically, the living room.

I'm currently working on an 8 ft cage run. The outline and top are there, but it needs dividers, a floor and doors.

Realistically, I haven't done anything with it since I brought it inside a couple days ago. Its been slid up against the fireplace out of the way.
The silly cat keeps crawling inside of it. He's obviously uncomfortable, because he keeps situating around, tucking his feet under, then untucking them, laying over flat, then sitting back up again.

Mind you, we have a 2200 square foot house, which to my way of thinking, gives him at least 2192 other feet to lay in. No one is making him go in there, and he has a perfectly good cat bed just feet away.

I just can't understand what has possessed this cat to lay inside a cage where he's uncomfortable. Does anyone else have a critter that does crazy stuff like this?

Because it's there and something new. lol. Had a calico that wouldn't bother sitting in our Queen Anne chair unless someone was sitting in it. Then just HAD to sit in it at that time. Even pushing the person off of it.

Karen

Latest posts

Back