Signs you may have a possessed rabbit...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
1.) You don't even like the rabbit but it exists in the rabbitry like some sort of entity that if you try to get rid of you know something very bad will happen. So it stays in the rabbitry just existing.

2.)The rabbit was the calmest, sweetest, quietest, rabbit you've ever had. It has all the toys in the world and 2 hours of play time each day. It gets more treats then any other rabbit and you find yourself bending to it's every whim.

3.) Suddenly you find yourself in the cold dark glare of this rabbit. No matter where you are or what you do this rabbit is watching your every move. Staring deep into your soul...

4.) The rabbit develops a twitch, usually in the lower back. It twitches as it watches you.

5.)You cover the rabbits cage but even then you wake in the middle of the night feeling those cold dark eyes on you boring into your very soul.

6.) Then the noises start. The scratching noises, the non stop scratching of nails on plastic/metal. You think it can't get any worse until the gnawing starts. Teeth scrapping across the bottom on the cage. It's enough to drive you to drastic measures !

7.) Then the unthinkable happens. Without any warning, no growl, or pinned ears. The rabbit lunges sinking it's razor blade teeth deep into your flesh as you give it your nightly peace offering of gourmet food and special treats. You wrestle free and find yourself nearly missing an entire limb, and the bleeding doesn't stop for hours! Worse yet the rabbit is calm and eating like nothing ever happened! You think you're going crazy....until you catch the evil gleam in those dark beady eyes.

8.) No one believes you when you tell them what's happening so you suffer in silence unaware of what to do to prevent this from occurring.

*Based on a true occurrence.

happens
I have one like that
would be stew and a hat
except he is my grandchampion buck....
I now wear gloves when dealing with him, as I have learned, he doesn't make a sound before he attacks, at least my mean rabbits have the civility to be obvious about it.

That is a wonderful story,
and quite believable. I have not had a rabbit so inclined
but, I did at one time have a [Don't laugh now]
what I declared to be: A Haunted Cage!
My Wife and Daughter would verify my story.
At first we thought it was a problem with the Rabbit in the cage,
a White Satin Doe. Every time we would go near her cage to feed or water
or do any of the many tasks related to the rabbits care She would become
a snarling, anger bucket of Claws and TEETH. We eventually and carefully
removed that Doe to another Cage. Low and behold, the next inhabitant
of that same became just as aggressive as the last inhabitant.
This went on with at least three or four more rabbits.
We eventually retired that cage and the angry charges and actions ceased.
The funny part is: Those same rabbits were as peaceful and friendly as can be
when placed in another cage. Impossible you say? Strange but true,
it happened to Me and my Family, and they same could take place
in any rabbitry in any number of cages. Never say Never!
Once we rearranged our setup the Haunted Cage ceased to be so.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Latest posts

Back