She moves her furniture...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CedarRidge

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
My doe has been in her pen for 4 months with her shelf in the same corner. 10 days ago we bred her, and now, for the last 4 days, she has moved it out from the corner into the middle of her pen. Each day I put it back, and by the next morning it is in the middle of the pen, oriented the same way each time. So, we've decided to leave it there. Have any of you noticed this kind of behavior with pregnant does?

Goodness yes. I have a ceramic tile in each cage, and while she's always particular about where it is, she starts practically flinging it around about midway through. This time she kept scooting it up under her box. And i had to bungie said box in place as well! It will be interesting to see if her offspring are the same.

I also pulled her out to weigh her a couple days ago and she flung the scale half across the barn!

She is due today thank goodness 😂

Goodness yes. I have a ceramic tile in each cage, and while she's always particular about where it is, she starts practically flinging it around about midway through. This time she kept scooting it up under her box. And i had to bungie said box in place as well! It will be interesting to see if her offspring are the same.

I also pulled her out to weigh her a couple days ago and she flung the scale half across the barn!

She is due today thank goodness 😂
Too funny!

Latest posts

Back