Sexing newborn kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CochinBrahmaLover

Reaction score
Molly had a litter of five! FIVE! :D not only the largest litter we've had so far, NO PEANUTS!!! :p I'm so stoked. She made a BEAUTIFUL nest, pulled a ton of fur, and they were all in the nest. I went outside and have her an alfalfa compressed pellet because I was busy and didn't feel like getting loose hay, but about an hour or two later I grabbed some Timothy and gave it to all of the buns. Then I saw her grabbing mouthfuls, and just kept giving her more and more. She kindled right in front of all of us and everything. Not a shy little girl, ;)

Anyways, this is just awesome, because I think this'll be my first succesful litter. I was going to get rid of her, but she's proving to be worth it

So, on point to this post. Wanna sex baby rabbits?

sEEoOUa.jpg

"Head dot" guy. Boy?
MdlAwn8.jpg

"Shoulder dot" guy. Boy?
Xy6syEC.jpg

"Nose dot" guy. Boy?
nFujIG1.jpg

"Bum dot" guy. Boy?
ng3UGqR.jpg

"No dot" guy. Boy?

Did I seriously get an entire litter of boys :? :lol: I'm awful at this. I can try and get better pics if needed. They're so wriggly.

Also, bonus, this lovely nest :love:
GV92yml.jpg

Wow, that's a great nest! I don't trust myself to try and sex newborns, but hopefully others can help. :)

From what I can see, and this is mainly a guess you all, but the top two look like boys and the others all look like girls. The first is a little hard to tell.

Sagebrush":19xqlmhg said:
From what I can see, and this is mainly a guess you all, but the top two look like boys and the others all look like girls. The first is a little hard to tell.

They all look the same to me :lol: but good to know that there may be some girls. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back