• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

selling out my netherlands

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
To make room for rare breeds I'd like to work with I have decided after much debate to give up most of my netherlands. They are mainly pet quality.

I have one blue BUD carrying rew so she can produce sables, friendly, and 1 sable martin, needs handling, both of which may be pregnant by a sable buck. Then I have a seal doe, escape artist, 4 month old sable buck, 8week old sable I believe buck, and 1 himi with miscolored ears. Spoiled rotten. Loves his graham crackers and small amounts of fresh alfalfa from the field. Perfectly fine for breeding but he can't be shown. It's probably caused by carrying nonextension which means he could have sable points. All does are living together in a 6x2' pen peacefully and bucks are housed separately.

$20 for one, $10 each if you buy more than one. Located near Iowa City. Distance we are willing to drive depends how many rabbits you are buying but we do get up to Cedar rapids some Fridays and to the quad cities once a month.

DSCN1326.jpg

Picture009.jpg

DSCN0585.jpg

All rabbits now free unless you want them delivered more than 30mins away and then there's a gas charge. Rhi the himi is going to a home tonight and I'm waiting for someone to get back to me on what they want so I won't know what's still available for a little while.

Back