• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling out my Mini Rex

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Love my mini rex, just do, but I have to keep my numbers down and now my minis are getting nicer I want to keep them all...and I hate culling to critter food really nice kits. SO.. I'd rather sell out knowing I can get back in if I really want to. Loving my polish so going to focus a bit more on them.

So...here's what I have up for sale

Minnie Mouse - nice lass, really like this girlie PENDING SALE
march252011077.jpg

Ora - bigger lass, doing a stellar job raising up her kits. Two of the six kits will be small sized. Won't leave home until kits are weaned.
October272010015.jpg

unnamed black buck - nice small boy. Good tempered. SOLD to lovely pet home.
april52011050.jpg

Shai - brother to above buck - slightly better.
april52011049.jpg

Noa - TINY girl, sister to the above two - tempted to keep her.
april52011051.jpg

Ariel - small BUCK. Son of slip and 'tello.
april52011069.jpg

Aggie - black doe, mother to black buck, Shai and Noa
February12011022.jpg

Decent offers accepted. Generally looking at $20-35 for these rabbits. Will look at trades for decent holland lops. Don't need any bucks though.

keeping my oldest girl Slip as she's just MY girlie. And "Tello will be sticking around as well. As least for a while. :)

__________ Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:07 am __________

forgot this one
march252011020.jpg

her name is AMR Cinnamon. Comes from a doe I used to have. Nice girl but VERY busy lass so easy to keep her in breeding trim.

You have some truly beautiful Rex there... especially "Ora, Noa & Ariel" (I always have a soft spot for the brokens- they are always the cutest of the cute!) :)

hey...OHIO is only what... four hours? possibly five hours depending on where you live. And I'd be happy to get closer to the border for you. :)

That black doe did good. :) I was pleased overall with her performance.

I no longer have a vehicle--it's been over year since I have driven, and there are not too many people that are supportive of my Rabbit Habit!!!

wish I was closer I like the choclate doe. what color is amr cinnamon?I am kinda new to mini rex colors..you defantly have alot of nice mini rex...good luck on your polish project

Cinnamon is a castor.<br /><br />__________ Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 am __________<br /><br />Edit ---- The broken opal had the SCF come by and is now a buck

I'd take Noa but I'm in Iowa and I don't think the cost to ship a rabbit is worth it.

you know, we really do need a Underground Railroad type thing for these small critters. Or at least a small business for small animal transport, set up sorta like ron Keener does--I think he would be to expensive for a rabbit, but he has transported fowl- and is super good...

There's a yahoo group for transporting rabbits that I will ask but they don't have that many members.

akane, post the link and I will check that group out....I don't mind packing a bunny along and I run up and down the west coast pretty often...for gas money I would go further just for the road trip.

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/rabbitrelay/?yguid=347918321 it's called rabbit relay. I'm on it but it's VERY states oriented. I can get a rabbit to the border, but that's about it. :) Don't have my passport up to date at this point.<br /><br />__________ Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 am __________<br /><br />______
An update on my mini rex:

Cinnamon is now bred to a good buck.

Can breed Aggie to same buck if there is interest.

Mouse is on HOLD, Black buck is SOLD, Opal doe decided to become a buck and is PENDING sale, and aggie is now weaned from her kits.

Ora's kits are growing well and are eating feed now. Of the litter of six, two are small, rest will be brood sized.

Latest posts

Back