Rex bunny mom

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSS

Reaction score
We have 3 does, and a buck, 2 does are rex, the 3rd we got for practice. She was proven and bred. Not sure o want to keep 3 does, but she's sweet and a good mom, so until our 3rd doe is proven, she's safe. Our first full Rex litter of 11. Ready to breed again, but they're all molting. Should I wait?

Attachments

• IMG_20211214_131653922.jpg
    IMG_20211214_131653922.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 17
  • VID_20211123_082636213.mp4
    13 MB
Welcome and congratulations. What a treasure, they're so adorable. Are they all born healthy?

Welcome and congratulations. What a treasure, they're so adorable. Are they all born healthy?
We lost our rex does first litter, but she was amazing with the 11 kits ( her 2nd litter). Our youngest doe is due for her first mating very soon with the rex buck.

We lost our rex does first litter, but she was amazing with the 11 kits ( her 2nd litter). Our youngest doe is due for her first mating very soon with the rex buck.
Lose something, gain something. How old are they now? Thanks.

Welcome! Love my rex babies. My rabbit's are molting as well....I think. Trying for a first time breeding our rabbits. Can't seem to find a time my does are red or purple.

Last edited:
Back