• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal For Sale Rex available soon and looking for rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockyhillrabbits

Reaction score
I will have a litter of pedigreed Rex ready to leave May 31. There are 5 whites, 1 blue. Looking like all the whites are does and the blue is a buck. Color correct breeding.
Second litter will be ready June 14 and are 3 blues. Genders have not been determined on those.

I am also looking for a chocolate Rex doe, must have pedigree, a blue Rex doe with pedigree,
Looking for pedigreed Light Grey and Blue Flemish Giants
Non-pedigreed New Zealands or Tamuks
Non pedigreed English lop doe

Can pick up in Texas, OK, MO, MS,AL,GA,OH, and western PA.

I have something you may want (PEDIGREED REX) and I’m interested in your kits, I live in California though and don’t drive😖
I know a pet transporter that I have used twice now, but I would still be worried about a trip that long and the rabbit getting super stressed. We used them to ship a Great Dane pup to his new home in Maine and we used them to transport a Flemish from Texas. Both times the transporter was awesome and took great care of them. Go ahead and message me with what you have.

Hillbreeze Acres Rabbitry
ARBA Rabbitry# Z519, Pedigreed Rex
ARBA Member
NRRC member
ORRBA member
Located in Ohio, is a great breeder, been doing this for years. She has a blue/opal show line. You might check with her and see if she has something available right now.

Hillbreeze Acres Rabbitry
ARBA Rabbitry# Z519, Pedigreed Rex
ARBA Member
NRRC member
ORRBA member
Located in Ohio, is a great breeder, been doing this for years. She has a blue/opal show line. You might check with her and see if she has something available right now.
Thanks, I will reach out to her!

Back