Rabbitry Website List (2022)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello friends! I am going to build a website for my rabbitry soon. Before I do, I'd love to get inspiration from others. If you have a website for your rabbitry, care to share it? Would love insight on what you've found worked well or didn't gain traction. I know they're tagged in profiles and various posts, but I think a list would be cool (and easy lol).

I don't want to make any assumptions, so don't want to link others' sites here without their permission. I will go ahead and share this simple search on the forum for reference, though. Lots of the older threads have broken links or 404s, so I figured a new thread would be better.

If you have a rabbitry website and would like to share it, please link the homepage in this thread 😁 (Disclaimer: don't post a classified advert here. Those go in this section of the forum. I am requesting a website only.)

Last edited:
Oooh! I love looking at rabbit websites! I probably spend too much time on them... except...can one really read and learn too much rabbit info?! :D

Sorry, for clarification, I mean a website for my rabbitry. I have plans to add pages with all of my notes gathered from this forum as well. Mostly so they are in a centralized location for myself LOL but would be good for others to reference!

A GAME would be really cool, and I'm actually planning on making one as well related to rabbits... Thanks for the link to the RPG! I'm sure it can help inspire my game as well. 🫂

Hello friends! I am going to build a website for my rabbitry soon. Before I do, I'd love to get inspiration from others. If you have a website for your rabbitry, care to share it? Would love insight on what you've found worked well or didn't gain traction. I know they're tagged in profiles and various posts, but I think a list would be cool (and easy lol).

I don't want to make any assumptions, so don't want to link others' sites here without their permission. I will go ahead and share this simple search on the forum for reference, though. Lots of the older threads have broken links or 404s, so I figured a new thread would be better.

If you have a rabbitry website and would like to share it, please link the homepage in this thread 😁 (Disclaimer: don't post a classified advert here. Those go in this section of the forum. I am requesting a website only.)
Flufflefarm.com

HillsideFarmHawaii.com

It's hosted by HostGator, written in HTML and CSS. I'd started with a GoogleSites webpage, but that was really limited in size so I got my own domain from NameCheap and put it up on HostGator. It's been an interesting experiment.

It's not monetized, so there's no advertising. I sell the occasional bunny via the website, but mostly it's for my own amusement, I think. Kinda a bit of farm blog, has bunny pictures as well as yarn, gardening, house renovations and other whatever is going on on the website as well. Originally, I'd figured to write out all the things folks ask about when buying a bunny so I'd not have to tell everyone the same thing over and over, but it's kinda grown outside of those parameters.

Why do you want a website? I mean, they're fun and all, but is there a specific purpose you have in mind?

Great thread. I don't have time to look at everyone's sites right now (I actually shouldn't be here at all LOL) I can't wait to see!
My website is WackyPup.com - I've had a website for my portraits since the 90's so I know how time-consuming it can be! That is why mine is a simple weebly site now, and I don't do much with it. I do try to keep current what's available, and have made some sales. (it's out of date right now, nobody is available except 'Flufferbun' and I changed his name to "Gadget" so there's work to do. Also, he's cheaper. Doesn't someone want him? I don't want to eat him.)

I want to add a page for rabbit care and include a card with the QR code when I sell a rabbit. I sell a lot for pets. I suppose I could make a separate page for pets and breeders. I don't seem to ever hear from anyone again so it must be successful.

Back