Rabbit toys?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine like pine cones, blocks of wood, pieces of cardboard, and tuna cans.. I'm cheap! lol

Pine cones, hay stuffed toilet paper rolls, golf balls. Boris is not too picky.

cardboard boxes from costco, paper towel tubes with timothy hay,little hay balls, paper bags filled with hay, stuff like that

I buy the 8ft, pieces of 1x2 pine($.79) at home depot and pull out the electric saw and cut 6" inch pieces, these things are great. $5 and I have toys for like 3-4 months

Awesome. Thanx for the ideas. Mine have wiffle balls, toilet paper rolls, & they play with their stainless steel treat bowls. I was looking for more toy ideas. Thanx :)

Mine have some 1" diameter cherry and willow branches, about 4 to 6 inches long and a little textured hard rubber ball. The girls' favorite by far though is an empty tuna can...they whinge that thing all around the cage making as much noise as possible, LOL. They like toilet paper rolls too...but they don't last long...they get all eaten up in just a couple hours.

I love that toilet paper/paper towel rolls can be disposed of in such a useful way. I will have to buy some tuna to give them some cans.

Cheap whiffle balls (from the $.99 Store), baby toys like rings of plastic keys (thrift stores), pine cones, toilet paper and paper towel rolls, cheap baskets (thrift stores, yard sales), small boxes, medicine bottles with a couple of dry beans inside, and old phone books.

They LOVE phone books. :lol:

Latest posts

Back