Rabbit Pics

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avdpas77

Reaction score
I haven't posted any rabbit pics in a while, so I thought I would would show off the two last new does I have saved. The first (Peaches) is about 6 months old (and 3 weeks pregnant) she isn't full size yet, but I have found they do much better when bred about this age. She should kindle in about a week.

The second doe I haven't named yet, she is about 15 weeks old. I should have posed her better, or at least taken a picture down from the top. For her size, she is the widest rabbit I have ever seen. Regrettably she was a kit in a group of rabbits (3 different litters) than I was raising in a 4' X 8' growout pen for TSC, so I am not sure of her lineage. In any case, although she may look like a NZW, she is no more than 1/8 NZ and 1/8 Cal. I had never intended to keep any of the rabbits out of the group, so I had never paid them too much attention except for food and water and them being healthy. When I was picking out rabbits for Tractor Supply I thought she looked rather nice, but when I picked her up I could not believe how "solid" she was. Now, 6 or 7 weeks later, I am even happier with her than when I first picked her up.

I should have put something in the picture to better show their size. To get some kind of idea, they are sitting on a 50 gallon drum I keep my hay in.

Attachments

• DSC07313a.jpg
    DSC07313a.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC07310a.jpg
    DSC07310a.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC07306a.jpg
    DSC07306a.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC07308a.jpg
    DSC07308a.jpg