Rabbit Abuser On YouTube

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
The other day I found a video of someone chasing down a screaming baby rabbit and grabbing it, then dropping it. A few hours ago I posted a video with a pinned comment with links to all of their videos that I found where they are harming their rabbits in some way. These videos need to be reported, and the channel either needs to be banned or stop making videos like this. (Warning, some of the videos linked in the comment include letting their dog play harmfully with baby rabbits, feeding their rabbit meat, and a box with TONS of newborn rabbits)
These Videos Need To Be Reported!
Note to moderators: If I need to take this post down because it involves animal abuse I will

I applaud your efforts, but I think it is important to acknowledge and understand that there is a cultural divide present.

Despite feeling very confident that my rabbits are not being mistreated, I use wire floors. In other parts of the world this is not only looked down upon, but outlawed.

I chose to only watch the video you cited as causing you to start the thread, and although the conditions are wet and the does coat is a bit muddy, they all are actually in what appears to be good health. The does has some very healthy active kits.

What causes me discomfort is the holding of the ears to keep the doe off the ground. This is cultural. It is not ideal, but its not causing irreperable harm. Mostly its just really cringy to American viewers.

Keep on fighting the good fight, speak up for those that cannot speak up for themselves.

What really gets me upset is that they make the kits fall into holes and have recently hit one into a hole with a shovel. (And they've pulled their legs a few times)

Ya, its a shame and it's too bad it happens.

There is ugliness everywhere.

I find I feel more fulfilled if I find something I can do locally. Like crocheting a scarf for a marginalized person in need of one, like a homeless individual or an elderly person. Or volunteering at the animal shelter or with a rescue group. Those are things that I know I can accomplish and I just feel much more at peace at the end of the day, despite knowing that things like those in the video are happening.

Latest posts

Back