quick thank you

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTJeff

Reaction score
not sure where to post this for the maximum gratuity but,
thanks to all that have posted here on the forum. I have been what you might call a lurker. I don't post much, I just glean from everyone.
I have successfully bred 3 out of 4 does, and 2 successful litters this last weekend.
I feel that if it were not for your generosity of knowledge, repeatedly answered all the basic questions from newb's and the patience to understand that knowledge is power, I would not have been able to be successful.
I have alot to learn still, please continue to share your information

Jeffrey

Yes I love this community the better than any other! No judging that you breed, not even turning a hard eye in the fact that you eat rabbits. Just zero judgment all the time. I just REALLY wish there was more members to share knowledge with. :(

Like Jeffrey I’ve been mainly a lurker for years. I really enjoy the forum, especially so in its early hay days when it was more active. Unfortunately I don’t have the knowledge to answer any questions nor offer much useful to the group. But I too am very grateful for the knowledge base supplied here, and the folks that have made it possible. :thankyou:

Latest posts

Back