Pueblo Colorado Show 6/13/15

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Bring what ya got, a chair and a pair of jammies.! SEVEN shows in one day, it's going to be a long day folks. :lol:

Judging starts at 0830.
catalogs and flyers

06/13/15

Southern Colorado RBA

All Breed Double Open & Youth Show

Colorado State Fairgrounds

6/13/2015

Colorado State Lop Club

Specialty show for English and French Lops

Pueblo CO

6/13/2015

Heart of the Rockies Satin RBA

Specialty show for Mini Satin and Satins

Pueblo CO

6/13/2015

Californian Rabbit Specialty Cub

Specialty show for Califorians

Pueblo, CO

Celice":1lbtpgds said:
Cool!! where at in pueblo?
At the Sate Fair Grounds in the rabbit building. Swamp coolers everywhere and about 1,000 cages to put your bunnies in.

Bring that Flemish/Angora if it hasn't sold yet. Maybe you can sell it there. I'll have a couple of my Flemish Giants there too.

Homer":2c017cjd said:
Celice":2c017cjd said:
Cool!! where at in pueblo?
At the Sate Fair Grounds in the rabbit building. Swamp coolers everywhere and about 1,000 cages to put your bunnies in.

Bring that Flemish/Angora if it hasn't sold yet. Maybe you can sell it there. I'll have a couple of my Flemish Giants there too.

Cool!!! it's definitely a possibility! I just may bring his smaller sister too.

I'll be there with my Champ bucks. Is that you with that ad celice? I've been eyeballing it... Although I'm supposed to be downsizing my fiber herd! I may be picking up a new champ doe too though, so who knows! :)

cool!!! dose it cost to sale rabbits there? dose it matter if they are mutts? how much dose it cost to get in? are you guys going to be there saturday or sunday?

The show is free. It is Saturday ONLY. No charge to get in or sell your rabbit, just hang a sign on the cage with a description, price and your cell #. That way they can call you if you're not by the cage and someone is interested.

lol! I'll most likely be there later in the day. it's an hours drive and my boyfriend works until 11:30 but after he gets out we can hit the road. do you mind if I get your cell number just in case we get lost or can't find the right building? I've only been to the fair grounds once last year. :)

You won't have any trouble finding the Fair Grounds. Get off I-25 at exit 87, Central Ave. Come back over the Interstate and turn North (right) at the stop sign. Go one block and turn left at the stoplight (Northern ave.) Go west ~2 miles to Prairie Ave and turn right it's on your right. Google Colorado State Fair Grounds for a map...

Here's a picture of the grounds. Prairie is on the left. Just drive in like you own the place. :)
State Fair Grounds.png

PM sent with a number.

Does anyone know if they'll be ANY available champagnes? I've looking for a je doe and buck with no luck. :(.

If it weren't 1000 miles each way, I would have made an attempt to come to this show. Hope everyone had a great time!!

There were a ton of Satin (48) and Mini's (32) there! A bit far to come of rabbits though.

My young ones did OK for their age and the Lt, Gray Flemish (6-8) got fantastic comments. Both judges told the competition they better watch out for her next year.

The white didn't do quite as good but both won 1st in their class. They just weren't good enough yet to win any legs. Maybe next year if they stay one track with their growth. :mrgreen:

It was an AWESOME show Homer!! Thanks so much for telling me about it! it was so great being able to meet you guys and talk bunnies! I'll try to go next year with some Himi's, Mini Rex, and that little blue Flemish I got at the show! XD

Homer":261s8por said:
There were a ton of Satin (48) and Mini's (32) there! A bit far to come of rabbits though.

If I were guessing, Stacy Billings and Brian Coates were likely there. They live in Wyoming, and that is their region. My problem with a June show has to do with the heat between here and there. The distance is also a negative factor, but one day I intend to make a Colorado show trip. It's on my "bucket list", if you will.

Latest posts

Back