Proud of myself!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanrose

Reaction score
I tattooed 4 rabbits with my Kbbtats pen today. All by myself, and no problems. One flinched a bit, but she is the same rabbit who screams when I pluck her :eek: She's a bit sensitive.. Sure a lot easier than the clamps! And I am relieved it's done till my litter is ready to tattoo in a couple months.

Now to pack for the show on Saturday and I'll be really ahead of the game.

I have been debating on getting a pen instead of a clamp. I dont usually have help to hold rabbits and I like the idea of getting creative in the tattoo. I think you just convinced me - the pen it is.

:congratulations: I look forward to doing my first tats later this spring!!!

I wrapped them in a towel, put them onto a table (I just used a rubbermaid tote with a towel on it) at waist height. Then held the ear with the hand I was holding them with and wrote with my other hand. It covered their eyes a bit, and they all sat there while I tattooed them..

I have never gotten up the guts to use a clamp tattoo, I always paid someone to do it for me. Big difference in this.

I have tattooed one so far. I did a terrible job. I should have wrote it with a sharpie first but didn't. Guess we live and learn.

Back