Probios paste...what kind?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currituckbun

Reaction score
I got around to the tractor supply and they had two types of probios paste. Equine and bovine, which one would you recommend for rabbits? How much for preventative and how much if already sick?

If you have to go with large livestock items for rabbits I would always use equine first and goat second. They are closest. Cows are a bit unique in what they can tolerate and digest compared to a lot of other livestock so I would avoid cattle items but take them over carnivore (cat and dog) items. Does your feed store lack a small animal section? Most have at least a little corner for rabbit feeders and those junk cages they sell. You can usually find bene bac there and they love the paste form.

This is the close one and they have mostly horse chickens and goat supplies. Some pig and cattle. I think I am one of the few with bunnies. I will check the one further away.

currituckbun":1jjadkvf said:
This is the close one and they have mostly horse chickens and goat supplies. Some pig and cattle. I think I am one of the few with bunnies. I will check the one further away.

I use the equine formula and it works well.

TSC carries pros by MannaPro labeled for rabbits specifically on the tube and BeneBac....if its not in stock you can ask them to get it for you :)

Back