pre-tattoo identification

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapidrabbit

Reaction score
Good evening. I have a pair of champaign doe that I have just weaned their kits (6w) and am looking to place all kits into a community tractor until they are sold. all kits are the same age (within 2 days), same size, color, etc. I am planning on tattooing them when they are a little larger (8w), but want to house them together now - they eat so much less when eating grass and weeds.

is there a good way/recommended way to mark them until I can tattoo them in a couple weeks? pics of mom1 and 2 with kits

Attachments

• mom1.jpg
    mom1.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • mom2.jpg
    mom2.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Good evening. I have a pair of champaign doe that I have just weaned their kits (6w) and am looking to place all kits into a community tractor until they are sold. all kits are the same age (within 2 days), same size, color, etc. I am planning on tattooing them when they are a little larger (8w), but want to house them together now - they eat so much less when eating grass and weeds.

is there a good way/recommended way to mark them until I can tattoo them in a couple weeks? pics of mom1 and 2 with kits
I write with sharpie inside each ear.it lasts about 2 weeks.

I used Sharpies for a while, then my husband bought me Inkzall pens, made by Milwaukee. These will last 2 weeks, where the Sharpie I had to redo every few days. I also use the Inkzall to mark water bottles and the names are still on months later, even after getting wet.

48-22-3105-1.jpg

Back