P P P P P opples

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
Yup I've got me a new doe - been watching her at the shelter for a month or so waiting to move a big lovely nwz into a home to make room for her.
Godness knows what she is - she's grey with a white blaze down her face and a head that looks like no rabbbit I've seen - given most of the rabbits here right now are jw her head seems enormous.
Got a call the other morning - could you pick up your doe NOW? sure says I. Head over to get her to discover I'm bringing 9 rabbits home.
The popples have a neat variety of broken, pink and grey skin tones - they should be fun to watch growing!

babies are always fun to watch growing

:)

mama is an angora for sure - we had to shave her down on arrival as she was a matted mess .. she may be a mix .. I dunno - will try to get pictures

oh good point Ann.. I wonder what she is then?

she SORT of reminds me of a satin doe that was here (Ella) just with her big head and body

she really is quite the dear and her PoPples are growing like little weeds - even cuter now that they have a light covering of fur ... all stinking 8 of them ...
(yes I know for all the rest of you more is better :p)

yup :)
that's the goal ... have a home for one I think
and as they are from the shelter I can certainly get them to take a few back at a time to rehome as well ... but I like knowing where the adoptive buns go ...
I got a lovely note from a home that adopted a special needs bunny around a year ago she's still doing well which was really nice to hear :)

She could be a cross German (they're huge) with a satin, perhaps? Since pure German is so rare,....it's quite common for the breeders to cross them with English or other types of Angoras. The German adds a HUGE boost to the amount of fiber one gets (or so I'm told)

Nice to get a note about the bunnies you rehome :) Congratulations on finding a great home for her!

oh that's a thought

she could be a german english cross ... her ears had to be shaved too I think ... so we'll see what her coat looks like when it comes in :)<br /><br />__________ Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm __________<br /><br />Her babies are DARLING!
I wonder what the heck dad was ...
1 grey, 1 brown, 1 back with a white stripe down his face adn spotty ears, 1 broken with dark chocolates spots, 4 broken white and black

SO SO CUTE :) and exploring I need to figure out a better system for them soon ;)

just posted pics in the gallery finally :)

go ahead tell me what colour they are - please!!

now that mum has some more coat I think she may be an English Angora I think her ears are getting fuzzy - gah ...

Latest posts

Back