Our new moggie

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaggieJ

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of you will remember that we lost our wonderful calico moggie, Marilla, (my avatar cat) to kidney failure in June. :cry: We have grieved, of course, but recently we decided we were ready to open our hearts and home again to another feline.

I've been watching the ads on Kijiji lately and was attracted by an ad for a 10 month old black cat, female, very small-boned and petite. Black cats sometimes have trouble finding good homes, but I like them and I liked the looks of her, so I contacted the owner. Long story short, we went to see her yesterday, fell in love and brought her home with us.

What a darling she is! I doubt she weighs six pounds, but it is six pounds of loving moggie. She seems to be adjusting well to our home and we are certainly all enjoying her. It's a bit bittersweet--impossible not to think of Marilla--but life must go on.

Meet Jenny!

jenny_1.jpg

Oh, she is a beauty! :p

I think that black cats are absolutely striking, with their glossy coats and the amazing contrast of their eyes. :)

I'm so glad that you found a new moggie to share your home. She is a lucky girl indeed to have landed in your loving hands.

I am sure Marilla would be happy for all of you, especially little Jenny.

Oh, she is beautiful! A petite bundle of charming spitfire, I bet. Just look at that expression in those eyes. I am so glad you gave another cat an opportunity to share life with your household. Looking forward to hearing many wonderful adventures!

*whispers to Jenny* You are quite fortunate, young lady. You have found a wonderful, caring family. Love them as they will love you.

Good for you Maggie! :up: Jenny is a pretty little girl.

awesome-smiley.gif

Back