Oregon State Show

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfaubush

Reaction score
This weekend was the first time I have shown anything. I took a Jr. NZW buck and a Jr. broken NZR buck. There were two open shows yesterday and one today. My NZW won BOB for shows 'A' and 'C' and BOS for 'B' :p . My broken won BOS in 'A' and 'C' (he was the only broken buck :roll: ) and BOV for show 'B'.

It has been a lot of trial to get to this point. A lot of problems in my rabbitry with breeding, buying a black that turned into a steel, and getting ripped off by another breeder. I am sooo happy that things are turning around and I'm as pleased as I can get! :D

That's AWESOME!! Congratulations! :hooray: :happy2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy2:

pfaubush":24233gh6 said:
It has been a lot of trial to get to this point. A lot of problems in my rabbitry with breeding, buying a black that turned into a steel, and getting ripped off by another breeder. I am sooo happy that things are turning around and I'm as pleased as I can get! :D
Dare I ask about the other breeder? Hearing that worries me as I'm buying some rabbits in Redmond with out seeing them...stupid I know...

No worries. The breeder wasn't in Redmond and as far as I know not doing meat rabbits any longer. A lot of us were buying her stock when she went out of business. In fact some of us all bought the same rabbits. :?

eek. Well, congrats on the win! I am hoping to show Cedar next year and see how he does... :)

(As an aside, was Maple related to your black turned steel?)

Shara, I just looked it up and no, they aren't related. I swear though, if you aren't happy with the tipping, I will somehow get you another rabbit, as soon as I have a litter and you still keep Maple (if you want). I have some decent blacks that I will be breeding in the next couple of weeks. I just don't want you to be unhappy...and I feel terrible for the color change! Oh, and maybe some decent blue...decent in the color dept. is yet to be determined.

Lol, I love Maple, and you had no idea she would turn, it's not your fault. :) and besides, you already gave me two does. :D Plus you gave me Maverick.

So stop worrying about it! I was just curious, is all. :) Besides, I HAVE a black doe. :p

Latest posts

Back