Oh man......how am I supposed to resist this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as soon as you found this i got curoise and looked at my area craigslist and I found champange d argents.......I don't think I will be able to resist em either but i have so little space...good luck ..

Good rabbit karma going around. Funny thing is that I have 2 empty hutches right now because I having been waiting on Silver Foxes that just don't seem to be coming. Perhaps I am meant to have Harlies instead.

Lovely Harlequin! I'd get them, pay for the pedigrees too. One word of caution - if you get them, pick which variety you're going to raise because I don't advise mixing Japs and Mags.

Ok, I'll be the voice of reason...since everyone else is enabling. GOTCHA!!! Did you really think I would say no? Go get 'em!!!

holy cow- Hesperia is the city that is keeping the Service Animal definition 'loose' so that one lady can carry two rats around on her shoulders-- SAVE THOSE RABBITS from CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

I have to agree with everyone else-that bun looked good! Go for it dear! Harlie's are supposed to be pretty good for meat too if that's what your wanting-I know there are several people on here that breed them for show and those that aren't marked right go into the pot :)

Hi guys! Sadly they had already been snatched up by the time I called :( I was moping all last night. The lady was nice though and maybe if I still want some in the future I can buy some babies from her future litters. Meh....having bad luck getting good rabbits for the past few months. Empty hutches are beginning to get depressing.

Awww, I'm sorry they were gone! I'm never quick enough to get the good deals either, and I also have a couple cages I'd like to fill, but am having trouble locating a couple nice doe in our area. I can really relate. I hope you find what you are looking for!!!

Back